Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gentle kiss of spring rain

There's something magical about today.  The trees are in full bloom with playful pink and white frills, the tulips are beginning to peek out of their hiding and the forsythia are smiling with their happy yellow blooms.  It's gently raining as the earth seems to smile and drink in its playful refreshment.  Everything feels new.

The harsh, cold days are behind, the newness and invigoration of a new start is upon us and spring has come to place its gentle kiss upon us.  Indeed, this day bristles with something new.

I close my eyes and will away the deadness of winter in my soul - the hurts, grudges and pain I hold on to.  I turn my face to the sunshine which peeks through the clouds, offering a rainbow.  Hope.  Life.  New beginnings.

Today is magical.  The gentle kiss of spring rain has cleansed my heart and I am ready to bloom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment